domingo, 11 de marzo de 2012

Georgie Henley - National Movie Awards in London

Well, recently I saw this picture of the protagonist of Narnia, Georgie Henley. Not only susprised me how beautiful placed from the first movie, if not the original she was. I don't know who designed the dress but it was very original, trend, cheerful and cute. I especially loved the combination with brown sandals and the clutch, is ideal!


Bueno, hace poco vi una fotografía de la protagonista de Narnia, Georgie Henley. No solo me sorprendio lo guapa que se había puesto desde la primera película sino también lo original que iba. No se de que diseñador es el vestido pero era super original, moderno, alegre y bonito. Especialmente me encanta la combinación que hizo con las sandalias marrones y el clutch, ¡es ideal!


Georgie Henley - National Movie Awards in London


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario