martes, 27 de marzo de 2012

Become Mother / Ser madre

Well, a subject that always interested me much as is to be a mother and work without losing body, glamour... This issue is very important. Currently, I have seen mothers when we come to university think that we won't have children. The other day a woman told me that I wouldn't have time for motherhood. Is this true? I think not, I not conceive the idea of having childrens at twenty years to become mother, and  have a university degree doesn't seem reason to no longer want or have childrens.
Alessandra Ambrosio is for me an example of how I like to be if I had this situation. Working, beautiful and good mother, she looks radiant when you are with your family. I must say that doesn't lose tought of style woth his trousers and t-shirts. Honestly flawless.


Bueno, un tema que me ha interesado mucho siempre es el de como ser madre y trabajar sin perder cuerpo, glamour... Este tema es muy importante. Actualmente he podido comprabar que las madres cuando nos ven a las universitarias piensan que ya no vamos a tener hijos. El otro dia una mujer me dijo que no iba a tener tiempo para la maternidad. ¿Es esto cierto? Yo no lo creo, yo concibo la idea de tener que tener hijos a los veinte años para poder ser madre, y tener una carrera universitaria no me parece razón para dejar de querer o poder tener hijos.
Pues Alessandra Ambrosio es para mi un ejemplo de como me gustaria ser si yo tuviera esta situación. Trabajadora, guapa y buena madre, se la ve radiante cuando esta con su familia. He de decir que no pierde pizca de estilo con sus pantalones y camisetas, sinceramente impecable.


Alessandra Ambrosio


  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario